This session takes a value-based healthcare perspective on governance and leadership, and presenters will be discussing frameworks, development of indicators, implementation and the performance of patient-centred healthcare.
The following abstracts will be presented:
- Locum doctors and patient and carer experiences of access and continuity of care
by Dr Jane Ferguson, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Implementing patient-reported indicators: first experiences with the International Survey of People Living with Chronic Conditions (PaRIS survey)|
by Dr Dolf de Boer, Nivel, Utrecht, Netherlands
- RITMOCORE – Creating Value in Patient Centred Care by Aligning the Supply Chain with Service Provision
by Ms Sofía Moreno, VALDE Innova, Madrid, Spain
- A community-first framework for social value: A realist review
by Dr Crispen Sachikonye, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Does Value-Based Healthcare support Patient-centred Care?
by M.D. Martha Kidanemariam, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, Netherlands
- Managing the Performance of Value Based Healthcare: Insights and Recommendations
by Dr. Hilco van Elten, Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management, Rotterdam, Netherlands